The following schools run training courses accredited by the Craniosacral Therapy Association. The courses vary in length from one to two years or more, depending on their format, and lead to qualifications accepted by the Association. The schools also offer introductory courses of between one and five days' duration. Please contact the schools for up-to-date information.
- College of Cranio-Sacral Therapy Tel: 020 7483 0120
- Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust Tel: 07000 785778
- Karuna Institute Tel: 01647 221 457
- Resonance Trainings Tel: 01994 419510
- Body Intelligence Ireland only (Steve Haines, Tel: 07970 878321)
Our accreditation process is detailed within About the Association. Its main objective is to ensure that colleges are training students to the level of competencies outlined in the CSTA’s Standards of Practice document.