Welcome to the website of the Craniosacral Therapy Association of the United Kingdom (Regd. Charity No. 1156168).
The Association promotes Craniosacral Therapy and supports its practitioners throughout the UK and Worldwide.
Run the Virgin Money London Marathon for the CSTA
The CSTA have been lucky enough to be allocated a place in the 2016 Virgin London Marathon on 24th April. We are now looking to select a runner. If you would like to apply please click the logo to find out more. Applications will close on 20th October.
Foundations of the CSTA
The CSTA is an Association that:
- Has a vision of supporting health and wellbeing through the practice of Craniosacral Therapy
- Supports and grows its membership, creating a community with a clear identity and common purpose, encouraging personal and professional development and involvement in Craniosacral Therapy and the CSTA
- Regulates Craniosacral Therapists in a balanced, just manner - maintaining professional standards of training and practice to protect the therapy and its users
- Promotes Craniosacral Therapy as a therapy for today
- Collaborates with other organisations to encourage the use of complementary and natural therapies alongside conventional medicine
- Produces leading edge research to develop the therapy and inform our members and the public
- Communicates effectively internally and externally, where the Trustees listen, lead and encourage