Welcome to the website of the Craniosacral Therapy Association of the United Kingdom (Regd. Charity No. 1156168).
The Association promotes Craniosacral Therapy and supports its practitioners throughout the UK and Worldwide.
The CSTA are running the 2016 Virgin Money London Marathon
We are delighted to say we have found a runner to run the Virgin Money London Marathon on our behalf from amongst our membership. Ben Love is Australian and graduated as a craniosacral therapist in 2013. After travelling for a year in a caravan, he and his wife and family settled in Bristol and own a health shop. He describes his reaction on hearing the news of his marathon selection. 'My first reactions happened simultaneously; a huge smile, a laugh mixing excitement and disbelief, and a huge rush up my back! I was instantly engaged and in awe at the idea of actually running a marathon! And within an hour I had printed 2 marathon training programmes, had listed who I would contact regarding fund raising and my wife had decided to train with me. Let's just say receiving that email was an Ignition on many levels.'
Ben hopes to raise £2000. Please support and encourage him if you are able to, by making a donation on our Virgin Money Giving page by clicking the image below.
We look forward to reporting on Ben's progress in the run up to the big day! You can also follow his progress on our Facebook page, why not give us a like and share Ben's campaign with your friends and family. All monies raised will go towards special projects (not general running costs).
Foundations of the CSTA
The CSTA is an Association that:
- Has a vision of supporting health and wellbeing through the practice of Craniosacral Therapy
- Supports and grows its membership, creating a community with a clear identity and common purpose, encouraging personal and professional development and involvement in Craniosacral Therapy and the CSTA
- Regulates Craniosacral Therapists in a balanced, just manner - maintaining professional standards of training and practice to protect the therapy and its users
- Promotes Craniosacral Therapy as a therapy for today
- Collaborates with other organisations to encourage the use of complementary and natural therapies alongside conventional medicine
- Produces leading edge research to develop the therapy and inform our members and the public
- Communicates effectively internally and externally, where the Trustees listen, lead and encourage