If you are a graduate from one of our accredited schools, you may register as a full member of CSTA.
If you graduated in 2019 or 2020 you may still take advantage of our reduced fee for your first year of membership. In recognition of the difficulties of starting practice during the Covid-19 pandemic, we have extended the deadline by six months. You will still be eligible to pay the reduced £100 fee if you apply within 24 months of your graduation date.
- The letters RCST after your name confer professionalism to your practice.
- Your details included in our practitioner directory.
- You may attend and vote at our AGM.
- Free subscription to our magazine, The Fulcrum.
- Regular email bulletins.
- Access to marketing resources including free photos and videos.
- Discounted workshops to help develop your practice.
- A competitively-priced group insurance scheme.
- A comprehensive selection of guidance documents.
- One-to-one support and advice should an issue arise.
- An adequate level of professional indemnity insurance.
- Eight sessions of supervision during your first two years of membership.
- Twelve hours of continuing professional development activities each year.
- A current first aid qualification.
- Adherence to our Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
See below, under Membership information for graduates, for full details about the benefits and requirements of joining the CSTA.
Annual membership fee
|* Reduced fee for first year of membership when joining within eighteen months of graduation date.|
Almost everyone involved in the CSTA is a volunteer or near-volunteer, which enables us to keep subscriptions among the lowest for a professional body.
How to apply
We welcome membership applications from graduates of our accredited schools. Click on the links below to find out more and to download an application form. If you’d prefer to have an application form sent to you by email, please contact our Administrator.
Membership application checklist
Completed application form
Certificate of diploma in craniosacral therapy from an accredited school
Membership fee – please see payment instructions on form
Copy of current certificate of insurance. If applying for CSTA scheme you must provide a copy of your policy within one month
Copy of current first aid certificate
Please email form and supporting documents to our Administrator. These can be completed electronically or printed off, scanned and emailed as JPG or PDF.
We also accept applications by post to CSTA, 27 Old Gloucester St, London WC1N.